You can be stylish for pennies! There are so man men’s clothes out there that have a vintage look that it still hot today, and all you need to do is to know where to find them! Okay, most fashion sites recommend to you to buy things that are clearly out of your price range. Well, today we’re going to talk about how you can buy awesome men’s clothing without spending a fortune. This means you’ll need to make thrift stores and second hand and vintage shops your friends. So, let’s see how you can do just that.
One of the first things you want to do is to keep your patience. Why? Because there’s tons of second hand stores that have lots of stuff for women, but very few stuff for men. It can be annoying, but, it’s how it happens. At the same time, there are vintage shops that ask for an item as much as they would ask back in the 70s. So, being patient is really worthwhile.
Another thing that you want to do is to make friends with a dry cleaner and a tailor. Not all the clothes you find will fit you perfectly or will be in perfect condition, so, if you have these two people on your side, you can make anything you buy from a second hand, vintage or thrift shop, look amazing.
Here are some quick tips to help you get the best for your money:
- Locate a couple of good places to shop in your area, and visit them frequently. If you get to know the people working there, then this is going to be great, as you’ll get heads ups from them
- If you know the brand that made the men’s clothes that you want to buy, you’ll have a better idea of the quality and construction and whether it’s worth the money
- Always try the things you want to buy. You should make sure that they’re not too small, and if it’s slim fitting, then make sure that the lines are clean
- Make sure everything works: zippers, buttons, and other such things
- If you tried it, it fits, and you love it, then buy it. It might not be there next time!
- Don’t settle. If you don’t love it, then don’t buy it! You’ll find something else that you’ll love
- Get super obsessed with clothes. Make a list with things that you want, and you’ll see how that will help you get your mens style on!
As a conclusion, you can buy really amazing men’s clothes and mens designer clothing from thrift, vintage or second hand stores, but you need to follow the tips and tricks above if you truly want to make things work for you. Once you do that, you’ll see that you’re going to have a style that’s going to be much appreciated by many, while, at the same time, you’ll also have lots of cash to spare in your pocket, which will furthermore help you get an impressive wardrobe!